Microsoft has just revealed the first new games that will join the Xbox Game Pass catalog in April. The headliners are the baseball game MLB The Show 22, which is joining the gaming subscription service on its launch day today alongside Cricket 2022.
The episodic game Life is Strange: True Colors is another highlight, and it follows the releases of the previous Life is Strange games on Xbox Game Pass a couple of years ago. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can also expect new EA Play titles to be available via Xbox Cloud Gaming this month.
Here are all the details about the first wave of new Xbox Game Pass games in April:
- Cricket 2022 (Cloud and Console): Available today
- MLB The Show 22 (Cloud and Console): Available today
- Chinatown Detective Agency (Cloud, Console, and PC): Available April 7, day one with Game Pass
- Dragon Age 2 (Cloud via EA Play): April 7
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (Cloud via EA Play) – April 7
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Cloud via EA Play) – April 7
- Life Is Strange: True Colors (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 12
- Panzer Corps 2 (PC) – April 12
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk (PC) – April 12
- Lost In Random (Cloud, Console, and PC via EA Play) – April 14
Five games will also leave Xbox Game Pass in the middle of the months: MLB The Show 21, Rain On Your Parade, The Long Dark, and Pathway will be removed on April 15, and they’ll be followed by F1 2019 on April 18. However, F1 2021, the latest installment in the popular F1 series was added last month to EA Play for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
Tagged with Gaming, Xbox, Xbox Game Pass