Microsoft has unveiled the second wave of new games coming to Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, and Xbox Cloud Gaming in March. Two new titles will land tomorrow including the snowboarding game Shredders, which will be released on Game Pass on its launch day.
The other highlights in this second Xbox Game Pass March update include F1 2021, which will join the EA Play catalog on March 24. The grand strategy role-playing game Crusader Kings III will also be released on Xbox Game Pass for Console on its launch day, March 29. The game is already available on PC Game Pass, and this new console version has been designed from the ground up to be played with a controller.
You can find the full list of upcoming Xbox Game Pass Games with their platform availability details below:
- Shredders (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – March 17, available day one with Game Pass
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 17
- Tainted Grail: Conquest (Console) – March 22
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 22
- Norco (PC) [email protected] – March 24, available day one with PC Game Pass
- F1 2021 (Console via EA Play) – March 24
- Crusader Kings III (Xbox Series X|S) – March 29, available day one with Game Pass
- Weird West (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 31, available day one with Game Pass
Microsoft has also added touch controls support to nine new Xbox Cloud Gaming-enabled games today. The list includes Among Us, Lumines Remastered, Pupperazzi, Rubber Bandits, Spelunky 2, and Telling Lies.
Last but not least, four games will also be leaving the Xbox Game Pass catalog very soon. Madden NFL 20, Narita Boy, and Shadow Warrior 2 will be removed on March 31. Additionally, the PC versions of Destiny 2 DLCs Beyond Light, SHadowkeep, and Forsaken will follow on April 11.
Tagged with Xbox, Xbox Game Pass