Microsoft is joining Black Friday mania as always, and it even has a few deals ahead of the official November 19 sale.
“With 83 percent of shoppers saying they’ll get started on their holiday shopping before Thanksgiving, Microsoft Store is giving shoppers the chance to start shopping on November 19 with an array of Black Friday offers with deals spanning Surface, Windows PCs, Xbox accessories and more,” a Microsoft representative told me. “Deals roll out leading into Black Friday with offers starting as early as November 19.”
Actually, they start right away, as the following two deals are now live:
- Xbox Game Pass for PC is 95 percent off (new customers only), as you can get your first three months for $1.
- Surface Laptop Go is up to $200 off, and now starts at $549.99. (This deal ends on December 24.)
And then Microsoft is publicizing the following deals…
Starting Friday, November 19:
- Save up to $150 on select Surface Go 2, starting at $299.99 (deal ends on December 5)
- Save up to $600 on select PCs (deal ends on November 29)
- Save up to 75% on select games from Xbox Game Studios, including Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, Rare Replay, and Gears of War 5
- Save up to 40% on select HyperX Gaming Accessories for Xbox & PC (deal ends on December 4)
- Save $150 HP Reverb G2 VR Headset (deal ends on December 4)
Starting Sunday, November 21:
- Save up to $50 on Turtle Beach and ROCCAT gaming accessories (deal ends on November 28)
Starting Thursday, November 25:
- Save $50 on Office Home & Student 2021 (deal ends on December 4)
There will be more on the Microsoft Black Friday page starting on November 19.