Microsoft today announced Xbox Deals Unlocked, its latest summer sale, with videogame savings of up to 75 percent off.
“Xbox’s Deals Unlocked is ready to make your Summer with Xbox the best yet,” Microsoft’s Will Tuttle announced. “From epic exclusive games, gaming PCs, and accessories, Deals Unlocked delivers the biggest entertainment franchises right to your home and you can save up to 75 percent on games from Xbox Game Studios.”
Key offers include:
- Save up to 55 percent on over 500 digital games
- Save up to 75 percent on select games from Xbox Game Studios
- Save up to 60 percent on select PC digital games
- Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for 3 months
- Save up to 25 percent on select gaming accessories
- Save on gaming PCs starting at $699
Xbox Deals Unlocked runs from June 11 to June 17 and will be available at Xbox.com, Microsoft Store, and participating retailers, Microsoft says.